I can't even tell you how many pictures we took trying to get one good pictures of our family. Four trips up the canyon and over 1000 pictures later (thank goodness for digital) we still havn't got one that we love....but here are a few of them (ok probably a lot more than a few) but hey it is still a small small percentage of the ones I could have posted :). And of course I had to add some of the ones Austin took of just our beautiful surrounding....wish we could get our family to look that good...He is an awsome photographer. Thanks for all beauty you capture for us Austin.
Those are some great family pictures and the ones of the waterfall and leaves are amazing. Austin really does a great job. Those should be framed. I think of everything in those terms now :) Brad and I were just talking about how much we miss the fall time in Logan, these pictures just made it even worse.
Those pictures are rediculously beautiful. Good job with the camera. I noticed my wife beat me to the punch. I think the family pictures look great too.
3 comments:
Those are some great family pictures and the ones of the waterfall and leaves are amazing. Austin really does a great job. Those should be framed. I think of everything in those terms now :)
Brad and I were just talking about how much we miss the fall time in Logan, these pictures just made it even worse.
You have been tagged!! please go to my web blog to see the rules
Those pictures are rediculously beautiful. Good job with the camera. I noticed my wife beat me to the punch. I think the family pictures look great too.
Post a Comment