Ok is it just me or has this been the longest winter EVER!?! I feel like my kids have been sick since September with one thing or another. I am so thankful that we can get out and have a life again and run away from the sick germs. :) We went to Arches National Park and Goblin Valley. It was so fun. The boys had fun climbing everything and exploring. They kept saying I bet a dinosaur lived here....layed there eggs here....stomped here.... It seems they think dinosaurs went extinct right before they were born or something :). Everett says "Dinosaurus Rex". They thought anything white was a piece of a dinosaur bone. Everett also loved all the sand, it was like a huge sandbox for him. And Avery would climb EVERY rock he could find and say "Dad take a picture of me". Austin took some great photos and enjoyed the change of scenery.
The Three Gossips Balanced Rock Landscape Arch
The Three Gossips and indian paint brush My Three Favorite Guys Everett and his Awsome sand box Whats in there?
Great Pictures guys. I need to get with it and take Jenn down there. She just told me she has never been to Moab. I feel like a failure. Great Pictures though. I especially liked the one at night.
1 comment:
Great Pictures guys. I need to get with it and take Jenn down there. She just told me she has never been to Moab. I feel like a failure. Great Pictures though. I especially liked the one at night.
Post a Comment