We just had one of the best anniversarys yet. Austin planned a surprise weekend getaway for us. We went to park city and saw the Utah Orchestra at Deer Valley. We rode the alpine slide and had a whole day and a half just us. It was awsome! I loved every minute of it. I am so glad to be married to Austin and love this life we have together. I won't get too mushy becuase it will most likely embarrass Austin. But I love you Austin and am so glad I get to be your wife. Here are some pictures to take a trip down memory lane.
Katie! I was so excited to find your blog on the high school reunion page! Your kids are adorable. You have such a sweet family! That is awesome that you own your own flower shop! Way to go girl! It is so fun to hear how you are doing!! -Amber (Mecham) Miyake :) p.s. happy anniversary!!
2 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I love wedding photos! My favorite is the shadowed one of your faces! You looked like such a beautiful bride!!
Katie! I was so excited to find your blog on the high school reunion page! Your kids are adorable. You have such a sweet family! That is awesome that you own your own flower shop! Way to go girl! It is so fun to hear how you are doing!!
-Amber (Mecham) Miyake :)
p.s. happy anniversary!!
Post a Comment