My little Everett boy is so funny and so silly. If you catch him making a mess or getting into something he shouldn't he will say "I better clean this up or I better put this back". All in a very matter of fact tone like it was his idea all along. The funniest was yesterday Austin caught him sitting on the couch picking his nose. When Everett noticed Austin he kept his finger in his nose and said "don't worry dad I put it back".
In Avery news he is all registered for kindergarten and I can't believe it. He is turning into such a boy little man instead of a little boy. I am amazed how much he has matured lately. He is so wise sometimes and amazing.
We are excited for warmer weather and the chance to play outside. Hopefully I will have the chance to upload some pictures soon.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lizzie will go into kindergarten too! Ethan had so much fun and learned so much in kindergarten.
Isn't it crazy that these little boys are ready for kindergarten.
Post a Comment