Saturday, August 08, 2009
The following post is rated PG :)
I thought this was too funny not to post. Today we were driving in the car and Avery is telling me about the booby trap he and his friend made the other day. Then he pauses and says "mom why is it called a booby trap...whats a booby?" I said "I don't know why they call it that" Then Everett responds with "We should go home and ask dad I bet he knows what a booby is" :) maybe it won't be so funny in the morning when I am not sleep deprived but right now I think it is realy funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Funny! Would have been even better if he had said it in the middle of a crowded store! :)
It doesn't matter what time of day or how tired you are... It's funny!! We need to come up again and see you guys! Your boys are so cute!!! I hope you're all doing well!
That is way funny! Kids come up with the funniest things! How cute! :)
That is hilarious!! I meant to comment a little while ago but have had a good laugh the past couple days thinking about it. Plus....you only have 60 days left till baby!!!! Crazy!
Post a Comment