
Some realy pretty flowers by Trapper Lake

The little Waterfall at Trapper Lake


This is a veiw of Trapper Lake

Our friendly camp mate eager to eat anything left behind

This is poor Everett asleep (passed out more like it) as we were hiking


Dustin caught a frog. The Boys thought is was realy neat and got to hold him.





Everett loved the water but kept getting cold (as you can see from his face)so I would get him out and dressed and not two seconds later he would be back in the lake....so eventualy I gave up and let him run around in a diaper most the time.


Mckay Avery and Everett

Here we are with our great friends Dustin and Danielle and their cute boy Mckay right before we left the beach (our camp site)





Austins family has made it a tradition to have your picture taken on this fence with the Tetons behind you.

These are all taken from our campsite to give you an idea of how beautiful it is there







1 comment:
Hey guys, I just wanted to say "hi" and tell you that those are beautiful pictures. I love that one of Katie and Everett in the towel. It looks like you guys have had some great vacations this summer. I hope you are all doing well and maybe we can get together when we are in Logan in September for the lotoja.
Post a Comment