
The boys have a thing for balloons. They like them a lot. So we figured if a little ballon makes them happy, why not show them 'the big ones' as Avery would say. The Eden Balloon festival was this last weekend. We left at 5:30 thinking the boys would go back to sleep. Once the word balloon was mentioned though, they had no interest in going to sleep. Even Everett seemed to get it. They weren't disappointed.

Everett wanted to go for a ride

Avery was concerned they were going to come down on him. At times, I wondered about that too.

Small Medium Large

Austin wanted to go for the photography. He wasn't disappointed either.
He said the light beams in this photo are crepuscular rays..jpg)
This guy was being taken for a ride by the balloon. I think it was supposed to be the other way.








These of Everett are just too funny not to put on. The one is a teasing grumpy face he makes, it was taken right before he ran and tackled Avery (a game they play a lot). The other face is one that makes me laugh whenever I see it, I have no idea what the captions should read other than "hmmmm how can I get a ride in that balloon"
1 comment:
I love the pictures! so beautiful. I didn't find any wheres the smoker in your pictues. :)
Post a Comment