Monday, January 14, 2008

Everett Everett

Everett is a busy boy. These are some funny pictures of him. One night I had them in the tub together and I got Everett out and let Avery play a little longer. I brought Everett downstairs, got him already for bed and started to clean up a little. Then a few minutes later I hear Avery yell "mom" I ran upstairs thinking something was wrong with Avery and I find Everett in the tub fully dressed. He stands up and points to his soaking wet clothes and laughs. He was pretty smug about it. I was surprised that he opend the door and could get in the tub. It is a big tub with high sides. Then the next day he was on Averys bed and fell off and hit his head on the base board and needed stitches. When we got to urgent care he walked around socializing with everyone and pointing to his bleading head laughing as if to say "ha ha look what I did". Everett will answer any question that starts with "who wants to ________" with a resounding "MEeeeeeee" So on the way to urgent care I had to ask who wants to go see the doctor and get stitches and he says "MEeeeee" Funny funny boy.




1 comment:

Brosita said...

Wow what cute boys you have, very active too! Boys bring lots of daily adventures!