Ok so I am so far behind on posting that I did from Halloween up to now. Better late then never eh? :) So many posts that you cant even veiw them on the same page. So if you are interested go back to halloween for other cute pictures and stories.
I have enjoyed the pictures of your boys, they are so stinkin cute. Everette seems like quite the charachter, i wish I knew him a little better. I hope all is going well, i know you are super busy. Anyhow, its great to see your family. They are adorable. Happy V-day, good luck Em
Great pictures guys. Since the whole blog thing is pretty much jen's thing, I never get to comment on your blog at work. So I figure I'll do it at home. Only 5 more days Austin, good luck buddy. I know I could use some good luck too.
2 comments:
I have enjoyed the pictures of your boys, they are so stinkin cute. Everette seems like quite the charachter, i wish I knew him a little better. I hope all is going well, i know you are super busy. Anyhow, its great to see your family. They are adorable. Happy V-day, good luck
Em
Great pictures guys. Since the whole blog thing is pretty much jen's thing, I never get to comment on your blog at work. So I figure I'll do it at home. Only 5 more days Austin, good luck buddy. I know I could use some good luck too.
Gary
Post a Comment