Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Everett Everett what are we going to do with you?
One morning I woke up and realized Everett hadn't come and asked for breakfast. I hurried downstairs to see him standing in the open fridge eating fistfulls of chocolate cake as a second course because apparently Hershys syrup alone doesn't fill you up. This is not the first and only time something like this has happend. One morning I woke up and realized once again I hadn't heard from him. So I walked into the hall and Everett ran in from the toy room and said "I love you mom" I said " I love you too, what are you doing?" as I started to walk towards to the toy room he pushes me back and says "mom you look tired you should go back to bed" I walked into the toy room and saw a bag of chocolate chips all over and he says " I had a treat" all innocent with a smile. He is full of mischeif but I love him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's so fun to see your blog! I couldn't remember what your blog address (is that even what it's called?!?) was- and I just remembered today! I love the chocolate cake for breakfast story! I especially like the "you look tired and should go back to bed" part! How funny! Kids are so creative! You have a darling family!
Post a Comment