Great pictures!! Okay Austin, I have a question for you.. Your last picture of the water fall.... I'm thinking you had a slow shutter speed for the blurry water... Well, how do you have the low shutter speed without having everything over exposed??? You'll have to tell Gary...
I LOVE The pictures, good job Austin. and Katie aren't you suppose to be pregnant, you look amazing. I hope you enjoyed your Oregon trip, it made me miss Oregon. However, we will be moving to Eastern ORegon in about a year, so next time you make a trip you will have a great restsing point. Mis you guys
2 comments:
Great pictures!! Okay Austin, I have a question for you.. Your last picture of the water fall.... I'm thinking you had a slow shutter speed for the blurry water... Well, how do you have the low shutter speed without having everything over exposed??? You'll have to tell Gary...
I LOVE The pictures, good job Austin. and Katie aren't you suppose to be pregnant, you look amazing. I hope you enjoyed your Oregon trip, it made me miss Oregon. However, we will be moving to Eastern ORegon in about a year, so next time you make a trip you will have a great restsing point. Mis you guys
Post a Comment