Wednesday, July 08, 2009
The Beach
We had lots of fun on our vacation and the boys have been asking "when are we going on vacation again?" ever since. We went a lot of places and did alot of things but the beach was were we spent most the time. Avery was the happiest boy in the world. Austin built some pretty cool cairns and took some incredible photos. The boys dug and dug and dug some more. I asked Everett "where are we" and he said "the big sand box" Here are some pictures hope there are not too many I guess look at your own risk :)




















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love all the pictures!!!!!! Make sure and tell me where you went when I see you on Sat. Jim and I are thinking of just us going to Huntington soon or taking the kids to Sea World and beaches.
Post a Comment